Entek provides a broad range of training related to health and safety including asbestos, lead, mold, indoor air quality, respiratory protection and personal protective equipment. Asbestos training includes 2 hour awareness for buildings, 2 hour awareness for naturally occurring asbestos, 4-6 hour Class III, 16 hour Class III, and a 6 hour LEA Designee training for school district administrators.
Entek provides asbestos training for the following needs:
- 2 hour asbestos awareness for Cal/OSHA and AHERA compliance
- 2 hour awareness for naturally occurring asbestos (NOA) for Cal/OSHA compliance
- 4-6 hour Class III for contractors disturbing asbestos
- 8 hour training for Class II work
- 16 hour training for Class III work
- 6 hour Local Education Agency (LEA) training for school administrators
Entek provides additional training:
- 3 hour indoor air quality/mold training for building owners and administrators
- Respiratory protection for users of half-face and full-face respirators
- 2 hour lead awareness training for contractors for Cal/OSHA and Caltrans compliance
- 2 hour lead regulation training for contractors
All classes are by request and are provided at employers place of business or at Entek’s office for small groups.