Entek staff is comprised of Certified Industrial Hygienists, Certified Safety Professionals, Certified Asbestos Consultants, California Department of Public Health Certified Lead Inspector/Assessors and Sampling Technicians who have been providing professional consulting services to a variety of clients since 1987.A limited list of clients include:
- School Districts
- Colleges and University’s
- City, County and State Agencies
Industrial Hygiene Services for identification, evaluation, and control of health hazards in the work place, indoor air quality, fungal (mold) spore, volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), noise exposures, water intrusion evaluation, and FLIR Infrared Thermal Imaging techniques.
Asbestos and Lead Services include inspections and project design, as well as, management of asbestos abatement and lead related construction work projects.
Naturally Occurring Asbestos (NOA) in Butte County, El Dorado County, Sacramento County, and Placer County, which included the development of health and safety plans and air sampling plans.
Training for asbestos, lead, indoor air quality, mold, respiratory protection, and confined spaces. Training classes are designed specifically for the clients needs and vary in length to meet the requirements of OSHA and US EPA.
Professional Expert Witness Research and Testimony for legal cases involving health and safety, asbestos related issues, indoor air quality, mold, and workers compensation related litigation.
Industrial Hygiene Services:
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations
- Volatile Organic Compounds Air Monitoring
- Mold & Bacteria Monitoring
- USP 797 Sampling
- Metals Air Monitoring
- Silica Air Sampling
- PM-1, PM-2.5, PM-4, PM-7, PM-10 & TSP Sampling
- Noise Monitoring
- Health and Safety Audits
- Water Intrusion Evaluation -- FLIR Infrared Analysis
- Training in Health, Safety, Respiratory, Protection, Lead, Mold, and Indoor Air Quality
Asbestos & Lead Related Services
- Building Surveys & Project Design
- Risk Assessment
- Operations & Maintenance Training
- Air and Bulk Sampling
- Project Management
- O & M Asbestos Management Plans
- Expert Witness