Entek staff is comprised of Certified Asbestos Consultants, California Department of Public Health Certified Lead Inspector/Assessors, a Certified Industrial Hygienist, Certified Safety Professional and Registered Environmental Assessor who have been providing professional consulting services to a variety of clients since 1987.A limited list of clients include:
- Hospitals – Mercy General Hospital, Methodist Hospital, UC Davis Medical Center, Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital, Lodi Memorial Hospital, and Kaiser Permanente
- School Districts – Elk Grove, Sacramento City, San Juan, Stockton, Twin Rivers, and Vacaville
- Colleges and University’s – Sierra College, San Joaquin Delta College, UC Davis and CSU Chico
- City, County and State Agencies – City of Grass Valley, City of Citrus Heights, City of Sacramento, Nevada County, Placer County, Sacramento County and Yuba County
Industrial Hygiene Services for identification, evaluation, and control of health hazards in the work place, indoor air quality, fungal (mold) spore, volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), noise exposures, and water intrusion evaluation using FLIR Infrared Thermal Imaging techniques.
Asbestos and Lead Services include inspections and project design, as well as, management of asbestos abatement and lead related construction work projects.
Naturally Occurring Asbestos (NOA) in Butte County, El Dorado County, Sacramento County, and Placer County, which included the development of health and safety plans and air sampling plans.
Training for asbestos, lead, indoor air quality, mold, respiratory protection, and confined spaces. Training classes are designed specifically for the clients needs and vary in length to meet the requirements of OSHA and US EPA.
Professional Expert Witness Research and Testimony for legal cases involving health and safety, asbestos related issues, indoor air quality, mold, and workers compensation related litigation.
Industrial Hygiene Services:
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations
- Volatile Organic Solvent Air Monitoring
- Mold & Bacteria Monitoring
- Heavy Metals Air Monitoring
- PM-10, PM-2.5, PAH Ambient Air Sampling
- Noise Evaluation
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
- Health and Safety Audits
- Water Intrusion Evaluation -- Flir Infrared Analysis
- Training in Health, Safety, Respiratory
- Protection, Lead, Mold, and Indoor Sir Quality
Asbestos & Lead Related Services
- Building Surveys & Project Design
- Risk Assessment
- Operations & Maintenance Training
- Air & Wipe Sampling
- Project Management
- O & M Asbestos Management Plans
- Expert Witness